Hello, and Welcome to Bellarmine University's new-and-improved Reservations website! No login is necessary to browse for events or campus locations.
COVID-19 Protocols for Campus Meetings and Events
- Indoor events must be limited to 10 people or less (per state guidelines - some larger spaces may be exempt), including gatherings in office spaces. Outdoor events should allow for physical distancing and participants should adhere to all CDC, state, and University guidelines, as well as tenants agreed upon in the Bellarmine Knights Pledge and Acknowledgement, including but not limited to physical distancing, face coverings, and screenings.
- Activities, events and meetings will largely be conducted in small groups and online. Large or campus-wide gatherings will be difficult as physical distancing practices must be maintained and face coverings must be worn in public spaces on campus, including in outdoor spaces when physical distancing is not possible.
- Outdoor spaces or small classrooms / conference rooms may be available upon reservation. Additional parameters and guidelines may be enforced, such as:
- Time Limitations or restrictions
- Limited available seating and fixed room setup
- Reduced room/event capacity to ensure physical distancing
- Cleaning and disinfectant protocols before, during, and after each event.
Reduced Capacities for Campus Space
To ensure physical distancing, the following commonly reserved campus spaces have had their capacities reduced and their furniture reconfigured. If you utilize one of these campus spaces, please do not rearrange any of the furniture in the room. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need capacity information for a space which is not listed.
- Abel Boardroom - Conference table for 7
- Alumni Legacy Room - Rows of tables for 12 people
- CNMH 075 - Individual desks and tables for 22 people
- CNMH 081 - Individual desks and tables for 22 people
- CNMH 170 - Rows of tables for 18
- CNMH 176 - Rows of tables for 29
- CNMH 180 - Rows of tables for 21
- CNMH 270 - Rows of tables for 20
- CNMH 276 - Rows of tables for 26
- Fireplace Room - Rows of tables for 10 people
- Hilary's - Individual desks for 25 people
To Browse Events
Click on the Events link in the upper left corner. You'll receive the current month's calendar in traditional grid format. By using the blue left or right arrow buttons, you can traverse to either the prior or future periods.
You may employ any or all of these filters to focus your browsing: Date, Event Name, Event Type, Group Name, Group Type, Locations (Buildings), Room, or Room Types.
You may view either a Daily or Weekly list of events by clicking on the respective functions in the upper right corner. Regardless of which view you choose, you may receive additional details about a scheduled event by clicking on it. You will see the Event Name, Event Type, the Date & Time, the Location, and its current Status. The Related Events tab will show you other bookings which exist for this event.
To Browse Locations
Click on the Locations link in the upper left corner. You'll receive a listing of each building and room, its capacity, and a shaded bar of its scheduled events.
You may receive additional details about a scheduled event by clicking anywhere on its shaded bar. You will see the Event Name, Event Type, the Date & Time, the Location, and its current Status. The Related Events tab will show you other bookings which exist for this event.
Similar to browsing for events, you may employ any or all of these filters to focus your browsing: Date, Locations (Buildings), Capacity, Features, Floors, Room, Room Types, or Setup Types.
Bellarmine Faculty, Staff, and Students
Bellarmine faculty, staff, and students have access to additional functionality, including the ability to either request or reserve space -- depending on each user's permissions. To login, select the My Home tab to reach the Sign In page. Enter your Bellarmine username (without the @bellarmine.edu part) followed by your usual password. The Domain field should already say BELLARMINE.
If you encounter login issues that persist for more than 24 hours or so, please contact us at email@example.com.